[amayausers.com] Re: How to ship an amaya

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/735.html#000009

Dear "All stitched up",
Shipping of a used machine can sometimes be almost half as costly as the
machine itself.  This is definitely something to consider when purchasing a
machine that is at a good distance from your location.

Machine transport is one of the services I offer along with being a Melco tech
and trainer.

What I'm able to provide my customer's is verification that the machine is
sewing well at the seller's location along with a report as to what may need
replacement or updating before moving the machine.  Then I personally transport
the machine and set it up at the buyer's location.  If training on the newly
purchased equipment is requested, I can handle that as well (Melco certified).
Let me know if you would like more information.

Sincerely,
Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer
504-258-6260