[amayausers.com] Re: How to ship an amaya

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 03:01:17 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/735.html#000001

When I got my machine, it came strapped down to a skid with a "skid box" over
it all.  It could only be moved by forklift. When we went down to the airport
to pick it up, they forked it onto the back of our pickup truck.  From there we
took off the box and cut the straps.  Had to get another big guy to come and
help lift it down.  We assembled the cart before that and set it right on the
cart.  Then we could just wheel it in the house.

Juli in Kona