[amayausers] How to Store Threads

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:55:41 +1000

We store ours on cheap steel racks. Just because you have 4 heads does
not mean that you have to order 4 of each colour. For 8 heads we only
order 4 of primary colours white,red,black,royal,yellow gold,navy this
reduces inventory.

Purple, Jacaranda, Maroon, Orange, Teal, Lime Green, Bottle green and
Hot Pink, Light and Dark grey  are the next most popular colours. Wed
buy them 2 cones at a time for 8 heads.

We don=92t pull the thread chart out each time a customer comes in we =
try
to get them to choose from what we have. For small orders If they are
not happy we tell them that we can get them the exact shade at extra
charge 99% of the time they change their minds and decide to go with
what we have.  =20

The rest we order one 5000 metre spool and break them down. If you =
don=92t
have a winder consider buying them in  1000 M spools.

Hope this helps

Anand

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.