[amayausers.com] Re: How can we use a patterned fill?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:25:47 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/271.html

I am hoping that someone has a better grasp on Design Shop then I do, and can
answer a question for me.

I have been digitizing in other software for some 15 years.

I have always been able to use and create "pattern fills"

This is NOT the simplified function in design shop of setting the partitions
and their order.

it is using a graphic line to set the needle drops.
example a herring bone pattern or brick pattern or gentle wave ect... all would
be repeated across the fill area.

I have a .jpg of the type of fill pattern if someone would be so kind to look
at it and see if the answer is to just continue to do this in my other software
and import it to finish in DS.

I would like to be able to do it in DS.