[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping leather vests

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:21:56 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

Hey everybody- update!  My first Mighty Hoop came yesterday.  I (and my
shoulders) are in heaven!  Love it!  Will order another 10" to do these leather
vests (1 on machine, 1 off).  And I really want a set of the smaller ones to do
silk ties with- may take a while to convince mangement to buy these for me, but
I will keep at it.  Anyway, thanks for all the input folks.  And, like you
Jerome, I am sold on the mighty hoop.