[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping Question

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:54:42 +0000

Say GF,
Not sure if anyone has addressed this issue for you, but Melco does sell a hoop
that is 14.25 X 11.75 inches.  It's also known as the 36 X 30 cm hoop.  What's
great about this hoop is this is the largest hoop that you can sew in without
having to move your hoop arms to the "outer" position.  You should be able to
sew an 11 inch square in this hoop or at least something real close.
Good Luck,
Ed

-------------- Original message from "Studio 187 LLC"
<InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------