[amayausers] Re: Hoop - Hooping Question

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:50:25 -0500

Right now, using 15 cm hoop.  But I will need to do backs if can ever get
this problem worked out.  I like your idea of the rubber shelf liner for the
larger jacket back hoops.  I'd been using vet wrap (colored) and it tends to
leave gummy colored stuff on the fabric and/or arm of the Amaya.  Not too
good.

Terri
Embroidery Creations