[amayausers] Re: Hoop - Hooping Question

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:00:29 -0500

Hi Ed,

Found 1 of my 15 cm hoops to not be "resting" on the sewing arm.  Did some
adjustments to it and it seemed to be better.  As far as the tautness after
sewing, it was 4 lines of lettering in a 15 cm hoop, and after sewing it
seemed looser than other items after sewing, but not totally floppy.  Since
it was looser that I expected I was thinking that this was causing the
thread breaks, etc.  What caused the looseness, that's another question.

Terri