[amayausers] Re: Help with "really" small lettering

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:09:30 -0500

Thanks Dorothy,

I got the same response from someone else and have already done just that! I
am so much happier with what the lettering looks like now.
I have no idea why I used the Melco Block instead of the Micro Block. But
believe me, I will NOT make that mistake again!
Thank you to everyone that responded with all of the great advice!
LuAnn