[amayausers.com] Re: Help with a project

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:04:58 UT

This message was posted by Mary Bowser on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/332.html

We have a customer who wants us to embroider the signatures of team members on
the back of a jacket for the coach. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have
suggested to my husband (who talked to the customer) that we just use keyboard
lettering and put all the kids' names on that way. He would rather use their
signatures. I would guess that I would use a bean stitch or a narrow column.
Has anyone ever done something like this? Thanks for any help you might be able
to give.
Mary