[amayausers.com] Re: Help - needle & presser foot way out of line

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:43:41 UT

This message was posted by April on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/983.html

When I started to stitch this morning, the needle and what I think is the
presser foot (the thing right behind the needle -sorry for the ignorance!)
"dropped" and the needle broke and were stuck touching the arm.  I turned the
machine off for several hours and somehow got them back up.  But now, they are
not aligned and the presser foot will not travel all the way up and down the
needles.  I have an Amaya XT.  Has anyone had this happen?  What can I do?  Are
there any Techs in the Upstate of South Carolina?
Thanks so much!!!!