[amayausers] Re: Help!! Weird thing happened

  • From: "Michael Walker" <walkermaj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:33:24 -0600

Susan,

Thanks for the input!

Mike Walker
Ginny's Place, LLC
Golden, CO 80401

  _____

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan Davidson
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 9:29 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Help!! Weird thing happened

Mike,

No, I haven't experienced that.  I have had relatively few problems with
this version or any previous v 5.xxx.  The biggest problem was with a HUGE
design that was digitized in expanded format.  It took forever to make a
single change and 50% of the time, it would corrupt.  Other than that one
file, I can't think of any problems I have had using the program (s) that
weren't operator error.

The biggest operator error that I had was a result of not having the hoop
arms completely secure.  I did have registration problems with that.  But as
I said, operator error.

Susan
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville,  CA  95687