[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:41:31 -0400

Try saving the stock design as a OFM or CND then reduce it down to 65% then add your lettering. This may help. As always, run a sample on an old shirt before using in production. If all else fails, do a screen shot of the stock design and save it as a BMP, then digitize again as shown on the screen, save as OFM then reduce the size and add your lettering, save as EXP. That should fix it.

From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:02:35 -0500
Hello,

I need input or help with a design if anyone might have time to take a look.

I have sewn this design several times before and it always gives me trouble, I
am sewing it out on constructed front hats, when customer calls for a reorder,
i almost want to throw up. they always order at least 8 dz hats.

I took a stock design from great notions, a backhoe #52026. This is what they
wanted. But its too large so, i scaled it down from 100% to 65%. Then added
the lettering to it. The only problem is that it still has to many stitches in
it. its to dense. I have run it through the design filter, but maybe i am not
doing it right. My machines will stop at the same place and have error
message, y tracking error. I go to maintance do head up and then they will
continue sewing. I use to have emt-10-t and it would sew it but I feel like
its too dense and maybe this is the problem. I will attach the design as i
have done it and also the original stock and maybe someone can help me with
it. I need to get these hats going and would love to have design run smooth.

Thanks to all, Bev Thompson Perdido Beach Embroidery