[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:02:46 -0600

Lora,

 Before loading the design, Click on the Reset Design button in the AmayaOS
software, then click on the Center Hoop button in the AmayaOS software, then
load the design.

This can be an issue in the 5.07.023 software as it is in a Power Fail
rescue mode when first turned on and the machine has to center the hoop
before it can sew. In this version of the software it may not give the
proper time needed to get Home Set properly and thus you get the error. By
Resetting the Design, then Centering Hoop before loading the first design,
this should fix the problem for you.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems