[amayausers] Re: Help!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 00:56:03 UT

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/7.html#000004

The centering of the design in DS is or should be a basic fundamental of
digitizing. When you start OS, center the hoop, then load the design. Now
everything is centered. If you are not sure, click the "center design" button.
Now then, most of us hoop close to center, but not quite perfect. We jog our
hoops to line up. When you push the go button you have established "origin". If
you have an issue you can then click the "return to origin" button and the
machine will reset and go to the center (The original starting position)  it
had when you pushed the go button. If you note the stitch count at the point of
your issue you can then use the "move to stitch" function to get back where you
need to be. Sounds confusing but after you save your behind a few times it
becomes very clear.