[amayausers] Re: Help!!!

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:32:58 +1000

I can get coates here. What thickness is recommended for the amaya?

Thanks

Anand

Anand,

I have used coats, madeira nebs and just about any others you can think of.
My favorite by far are the NEBS plasticc sided bobbins.  They leave very
little debis behind, sew all the way until empty and just work great.  Its
not recommended to use sideless bobbins on the AMAYA but I am sure some
people do.  The coats paper sided ones work fine too but the NEBS are the
best.

Of course this is MY opinion, nothing more and nothing less :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957