[amayausers.com] Re: Hearing a hammering sound

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:41:08 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/777.html#000012

....As it turns out, it did just need oil. As I said before, I had oiled the
upper and lower parts of the needle shaft and that didn't stop the
sound.....but I just had to do the 2,000,000 stitch maintenance, and it says to
put 24 drops of oil in the channel so, I put in about 32, (since the machine
has been running some big designs lately (60,000+ stitches).

I let the machine run on that needle with a test design and the sound went away
after just a few stitches. Woohoo! :-D Thanks guys!