[amayausers] Re: Having trouble with Micro Fonts

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:29:13 -0400

i give up...I cannot keep track of what came from where or how to
answer.
I'll just start ignoring everything and not answer at all.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx