[amayausers.com] Re: Hat hooping suggestion

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:26:39 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/631.html#000007

I used to tell them 2 - 2 1/2", but then everyone had me do the design to that
size...and what hats would they pick? The low profile unstructured...maximum
with the CCF about 1 3/4"
if you're lucky-otherwise the design ends up on top of their head!
Now I make them pick out the hat FIRST and then tell them the size.
Had a couple times where they would pick assorted hats (we have tons of
leftover blanks) and then want the same design full size on every hat...low
profile
and high, structured and unstructured...so that becomes a nightmare!
Same as shirts-they order lots of shirts, and then throw in infant sizes...and
expect me to either print the adult size image on a 3T, OR they can't
understand why I will charge them for a NEW screen when it's the SAME
logo...only 1/3 the size...can't we just print it smaller with the one screen?
duh? say what?...yes, they really do ask that!