[amayausers.com] Re: HOOPMASTER VS ALL IN ONE HOOPER?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:59:46 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/53.html#000003

We have the Hoopmaster, bought it direct-and there are no 'attachements' you
need to buy-one price gets you the whole enchilada. After ruining several dozen
polos in one order because of misalignment and not catching it until they were
all done...we ordered it direct-got a great sale price AND a ton of freebie
stuff on CD they included...haven't misaligned a single shirt since. I have it
clamped down on top of a rolling cabinet we have all the backings in and it's
great!
I'm sure if you go direct to their website you can see if there is another sale
going on-never hurts to ask!
Roland