[amayausers.com] Re: HELP still down

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:35:30 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/213.html#000007

I think you need to have 'force download' clicked 'on' to get the RSA and CSA
message each time...do a 'search' here about that. Last week it was a
discussion topic-someone else having problems.
We've left ours 'on' for 3 years and never had a problem-others say it should
be 'off'. All I know is-we haven't had the axis errors that others get, and
each time, it does open up the last image sewn.

Roland