[amayausers.com] Re: HELP!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 02:11:55 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1438.html#000001

Did you get help for this yet? If not, I can help you in the morning. I had
this happen to me. It's a simple fix, but I don't know the names of the parts
to describe the process. I'll try ....

There is a metal rod that runs the same direction as the sewing arm. It's above
the arm. If you turn if with your hand, you can manually move the needle to the
needle up position. Then make sure you emergency stop button isn't engaged so
it can start up correctly. Turn if off, then turn it back on, and hopefully you
should be fine. Sorry I couldn't be more technical.

GF