[amayausers.com] Re: HELP

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:33:03 EDT

Do you want to make your own? A template could give you flexibility for
colors, numbers of transfers, quality of stones. There are some making these
out  of vinyl or I could make one out of plastic (engraving the stone  holes).

Dorothy

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl,
Direct-to-Garment  Printing, Engraving (Awards/Recognition)

In a message dated 6/8/2010 12:09:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey Everyone!
I am looking now for butterflies in the crystal stones.  Does  anyone have
any leads where I can go to get them?  I am in need to  these ASAP and need
to talk with someone who can help me out!

Thanks!