[amayausers] Re: Got a second machine - what to do now?

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/113.html#000004

Thank you to everyone for your help. I finally got both Amayas hooked up last
week.  I bought the cables and hub at Walmart as suggested and called Melco
Tech Support for handholding.  The tech was fantastic - I think his name was
Mark - he walked me through every step and both machines came up in the system
without a glitch.