[amayausers] Re: Got a second machine - what to do now?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:04:30 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

Thank you to everyone for your help. I finally got both Amayas hooked up last
week.  I bought the cables and hub at Walmart as suggested and called Melco
Tech Support for handholding.  The tech was fantastic - I think his name was
Mark - he walked me through every step and both machines came up in the system
without a glitch.