[amayausers.com] Re: Fw: [NNEP-Exchange] Machines

  • From: "Kushnerick" <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:57:42 -0600

Hi Jeff

Yes I am in Canada.

Out of curiosity, have you ever seen any actual stats on which machine
company sells the most commercial machines in North America now days. I
imagine it would be virtually impossible to find exact figures but thought
perhaps Melco has access to some such numbers for marketing purposes.

I'm guessing either Melco, Tajima or SWF would sell the most new machines
now ???

Have a great evening.

Bob