[amayausers.com] Re: Fw: [NNEP-Exchange] Machines

  • From: "Kushnerick" <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:21:53 -0600

Jeff

Embroidery machines most popular in commercial shops will vary with the size
of the shop, type of embroidery done and machine dealer locations.

Around here, the order would probably be   1) Tajima   2) Barudan   3) Melco
4) Brother. The ZSK is a great machine and a real work horse, unfortunately
just don't see many around here. See some SWF in a few of the newer shops.
Don't know of any shop running Chinese machines.

Bob