[amayausers.com] Re: Fusible no show mesh / wet n stick backings

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:07:00 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

Thank you Fred.  Not often does one receive a reply from an inventor!  I did
take a peek at your consulting business.  Interesting!  Thanks for the advice.
Seems everyone has a different opinion so sometimes it's difficult to know
which one to follow.  I've done my share of trial and error, just prefer to
reduce the "error" portion!