[amayausers.com] Re: Frustrated

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:16:00 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/76.html#000005

I had to chime in on this one. I have had my Amaya for just over 2 years and
the first year was spent learning to use it well enough to sell what I did and
the next year was spent fighting with tension and broken thread issues. Imagine
my relief when a cracked thread feed gear turned out to be the reason. Since it
was replaced, I have been one happy camper. So don't automatically assume it is
something you are doing wrong, sometimes it IS the machine and not us.
Hang in there, it does get easier.
Redina