[amayausers] Re: Fonts on hats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:32:17 UT

This message was posted by Lois on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/35.html

I've been reading the emails for several months and have gotten alot of
wonderful info.  Now I'm in need of help.
I'm doing a cap with a design across the front - no problem.  The lettering is
going across part of the design.  The letters are 1/4" and I'm using Melco
Script.  The letters that go across the design seem to show the underlay - the
letters get very narrow.  I have the pull comp increased and the column
increased.  I've tried the material thickness from 5-16 and tried it on auto.
Any hints?
Thanks
Lois Malone
Master Stitch