[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:07:30 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/159.html#000001

I have used Letterhead fonts a lot-bought some of them, but that's because I do
a lot of sign work and their fonts are great for what I do.
I have not tried running them through Designshop-all I've done is created logos
in Mac Freehand using the fonts, convert to outline, then send the whole logo
into designshop as vector line art.
Pick the right fill or if not too wide use a satin column and they look great!
Guess I'll have to try moving some of the fonts over if I have them in true
type.

Roland