[amayausers] Re: Font files

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:03:45 -0500

Somewhere in Design shop is a feature to 'convert' fonts you get from
other sources...because I have used it
to install fonts I got from someone on this chat board last year, and
other fonts I have needed.
Been so long I can't remember what or where it is, but it is there!
Maybe it was dropped in upgrades...I can't find it
in my manual but a tech told me how to do it.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx