[amayausers] Re: Floppy Disk Error

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:05:41 -0700

Lisa,

What happens when you try and read it? Does the green light come on and it just spins? It is very strange that some kind of error is not showing up. There should be at least a Windows error that it cannot read the disk or it is not formatted or? Is the disk readable from Windows Explorer in the Maya computer?

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>