[amayausers.com] Re: Floor mats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:45:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/397/2.html#000016

Here's something that might help the false bobbin greaks...see the silver tube
where the thread goes down, around, and back up to the arm again? It will
spin...just lightly run a finger across one end to 'spin' it half a turn or so.
Inside is some sort of sensor that checks the thread as it goes past...tech
never did tell me exactly how...but once in awhile just spin the tube...and
false breaks go away!
Maybe it is static electricity and you are grounding it out...I don't know...it
works!
Also, have you tried magnetic bobbins? They help for false breaks-keeps a
better tension on the thread.
Roland