[amayausers.com] Re: Floor mats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:14:04 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/397.html#000013

Isn't .2 just a little dense.  With a good underlay, and I think that's the
key, you should get away with a density of no more than .35.  I'd even go up to
.5.  And perhaps a larger needle - maybe. But let us know what you finally came
up with.

I think that I will never have to do something like that, but I thought that
about golf bags too.  And the other day a customer brought me a golf bag.
Turned out very nice.

Juli in Kona