[amayausers.com] Re: Flase Start Problem

This message was posted by U-CREATE-IT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/438.html#000008

I did pull the manual but there really isn't a lot that discribes this problem.
It does say "Call Support", but I was hoping to resolve it myself. I can spin
the bobbin through the maintenance area and it spins fine. But when I try to
sew, the bobbin tail just hangs there never being touched or picked up by the
needle. I got frustrated and pulled the shirt off the machine and turned off
the power. I am gonna restart the machine and run another test and see if it
has cleared. If not, then I am still stuck. I did not get to the week long
coarse at all when I purchased my machine. I am full time military and just
could not get away, plus I run a laser engraving business too and spend most of
the time there. I would like to have this issue fixed, but would also consider
giving someone a great deal on a nearly new machine with Design Shop Pro Plus
and lots of extras that I paid nearly 20K for.