[amayausers.com] Re: Flase Start Problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 05:20:29 UT

This message was posted by U-CREATE-IT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/438.html

I am having my 1st serious issue with my AMAYA XT. I have 4 polo
shirts to put a small 2 color left chest design on. I ran 3 practice
runs without a problem and I ran the 1st 3 shirts without a problem.
Now within 400 stitches of the end of the 4th shirt, I am getting
false starts (needle is not picking up the bobbin thread). Everything
was totally fine and now I cannot get the design to finish up so I do
not have to ruin the very last shirt. Can anybody help figure this out???

Frustrated!