[amayausers.com] Re: Fill Stitch to Satin Stitch

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 05:37:25 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1350.html#000003

Actually, you can select multiple objects by holding down the Ctrl key and
clicking on various objects you want to change to satin stitch.  Select the
Properties tab and there you can changer the stitch type to satin.  Just be
careful that the stitch length isn't too long.

DS is just like every other program.  You just have to go through the learning
curve.  Even changing from V7 to V9 was a challenge.  At least you are starting
out knowing how to digitize.  You are way ahead of someone who doesn't know the
difference between a fill and a satin stitch.  It is just a matter of finding
the place where the tool is and what they call it.  In a couple of months you
will wonder what the problem was.  So, hang in there and ask us questions.  We
have all been there.

I still don't ever use all the tools.  Some day, when I have nothing to do, I
am going to click on each and every little choice to see what it does.

Juli in Kona