[amayausers] Re: File Conversion

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:18:45 -0600

Russel,

 To find out if he is sending you files you cannot use on purpose, ask for
it in PES format explaining your software will not read the bdf format. PES
is also a Brother format, and I think his software is capable of saving as
PES. It is like Melco software. It saves as OFM, (native format) and EXP
(machine format). I believe the BDF is Brothers native format, and PES their
machine format. Design Shop will open/save the PES files.

Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems