[amayausers.com] Re: File Conversion

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:10:46 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/302.html#000006

FYI - PhotoImpact Pro is an inexpensive program that will convert many types of
files.  Tif/Tiff is included.  There is a long list of file types that it will
open and save.  I have an older version #11 and I know that there is at least a
version #13 now.  The program does a lot of neat things and is not difficult to
learn.  About 4 years ago I only paid $59 at Sam's for it.  A very good value
for what it can do.