[amayausers] Feedback on Amaya Experience

Hello,

I'm somewhat new to the list and joined to obtain feedback on the Amaya and
DesignShop software.

As a potential buyer, I've narrowed my choices to the Amaya, Toyota 9000, or
SWF 1201C.  The Amaya is the most expensive on the list.  I am excited about
the advances that the software and machine combination promise; and of
course as any new buyer, I am concerned about any adverse impact that the
combination may provide as well.

I must tell you that I am more of an advanced hobbyist who will attempt to
make some money through a club I belong to (over 8000 members), rather than
a person who is going to try to make a living out of an embroidery business.

For this type of use, do you feel the Amaya and its software is worth twice
the value of another on the list?  Have you had to have service and were you
pleased with it?

I would welcome any comments you have.

Kind regards,
Debi in KC