[amayausers.com] Re: False Thread Breaks

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/917.html#000002

First, remember to do all of this pretending the Amaya is a 4 week old baby.
Check the thread break sensor bar connector under the left hand side of the
round silver bar right by the red part (on XT).  It is a little piece of thin
metal, an electrical connection.  If it is linty or oily, slide in a piece of
"good cut-away" to clean- you'll know.  If this does not help, try wiggling- no
"reseating" the thread sensor bar.  Just rotate it a tiny bit back & forth a
couple of times-REAL EASY-remember? If this didn't help, I might check my
thread feed setting before I call my tech.