[amayausers] Re: Extended Warranty?

  • From: "Tracy Neighbors" <EnchantThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:02:20 -0600

Roland:

I don't disagree with anything you've said.  You're right . .. .one
expensive repair could "wipe out" our tidy little savings account.  However,
you could also pay and pay and pay for a warranty that you never use.  It's
a gamble either way!  We choose to keep our $$'s closer to home and have it
available if and when it is needed.  As I stated in my origianl post, it is
what works for us because we have a tech close by and don't have to pay
exhorbinant travel expenses.  Someone else may find it is more cost
efficient to pay for the warranty.  We don't feel we are "taking a chance" .
. .we have researched this as you stated and have found this is the way for
us to go.

Tracy A. Neighbors, Owner
Enchanted Threads Embroidery & Design
1935 Enchantment Drive