[amayausers] Re: Extended Warranty?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:59:16 -0400

I don't remember being told anything about 'out of pocket
expense'.....and have not received a bill for the warranty work done
last month...and the tech said nothing about it-just said 'its all
warranty'....so shhhhhhh, be quiet!
Our machine is lucky if it gets used 30 hours a MONTH....maybe a
couple times a year it will run everyday for a week, or maybe a
couple days total....in the last month before it broke, I did maybe
50 pieces total! I have an order now for 24 pieces, shirts, etc. and
that's it...but no way would I consider NOT having the
warranty....having heard what some of the repairs 'could' run into
for $$. And on top of that, the service tech gets $40 per hour ROAD
time....not working time....so I'd be out $120 just to get him here
and back.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx