[amayausers.com] Re: Ever make a flag?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:36:52 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1300.html#000007

I think you would also find that trying to hoop, sew, re-hoop, align, etc. is
going to drive you nuts...and if you get half way through it and it screws
up...you'll have to start all over again. There goes your profit. Just the
potential for damage to all the embroidery by rehooping over and over...and
also having part of the hoop going over the thickness of the thread and the
other part not...could make it slide around...3' x 5'..and your largest hoop is
actually about 10" x 14" sewing area once you allow for alignment...how many
times is that for rehooping and chance of error? This is a job I wouldn't
hestitate to turn down without batting an eye.
Hope you have a couple bottles of anti-acid!