[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidering Barber Capes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:42:54 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1035.html#000008

Here is that post with some of the type-O's removed
sorry  ;-)
Ok I have not seen that you said it is Vinyl.
if it is a Fabric that is Woven you should be using ball point and lowering the
density.
A ball point will cut far fewer threads then a sharp.
I have not stitched on barber capes but the way you discribe the material it
sound like the Shower curtin material I did for a motel.
I used a 9/65 bp needle and reduced the denisty of there logo by 20-30% and it
went great.

Sharps just made the design into patches as they fell out