[amayausers] Re: Emailing: knot 2

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:20:49 -0400

Herb,

imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx

LuAnn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HK Acree
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:10 AM
  Subject: [amayausers] Re: Emailing: knot 2

  Need your e-mail address.

  Herb
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: image embriodery
    To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:07 AM
    Subject: [amayausers] Emailing: knot 2

    Okay Jeff, (or anyone else that wants to take this challenge)

    Here you go...work your magic on this .
    I need to stitch it out for left chest on a t-shirt and a zip-up hooded
sweatshirt. I also need to increase the size to 2" and stitch it out on a set
of beach towels.
    Any help would be so wonderfully appreciated!
    Thanks again,
    LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
    knot 2

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.