[amayausers.com] Re: EP4

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:25:49 +0000

Kathy,
Please forgive me but I'm loading my car for a week on the road.  If you call Melco, your local sales rep can answer all your questions pertaining to the machine's features.  I don't mind helping you out if you have Verizon Wireless as the phone call would be airtime free.  And I have four hours to drive this morning.  But that's what the sales staff is paid for.

Personally, if money is an issue, I would consider the Bravo and worry about upgrading shortly thereafter.
I was scared when we bought our first machine as I was putting the cost of a car on my credit card.  However, if you are working out of your house and have steady business, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to afford a commercial machine and pay for it in only one year.  I have heard many people have been able to accomplish this under the right conditions.

Ed
-------------- Original message from "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Thanks for the reply Ed.  It is my understand that the six needle machines are considered "semi-commercial."  But nonetheless, they don't do everything I want.  I have looked at the Bravo machine but I think it starts to approach the Amaya XT--can you tell me what features are missing on the Bravo that the Amaya has?

Kathy