[amayausers.com] Re: EMB files

  • From: wayne munney at Palmdale Trophy <pte@xxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:06:31 -0700

wilcom has a FREE conversion tool
www.wilcom.com.au

look for true sizer link

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This message was posted by gquackers on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/568.html

Hi,
I have a new customer who has paid her old embroider for all of her embroidery
file.  She has sent them on to me.  I can't open any of them in Design Shop,
but can view them in Buzz tools, althought I can't convert them.  I have a
couple of rush jobs that I need them for.  Can anyone tell me which machine or
software produce these.  Can someone covert them for me?  I would be glad to
pay for it.
Thanks,
Barbara Unique Stitches by Graham Crackers