[amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/75.html#000008

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say my family and I are okay.  All we know at this point about
our home is that it's without electricity.  We expect to return home day after
tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be on by then.
I guess you could say we got lucky on this one.
I hope that everyone who evacuated returns home without harm.
Thanks for all your concern.
Take care,
Ed