[amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:06:17 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/75.html#000001

Dnt,
Thanks for your concern.  Right now we feel the same as you do when you're on
the rollercoaster and it's making it's slow ascension up the first hill making
those loud clacking sounds.  We know Gustav is coming but we just don't know
how bad it's gonna' be.  At least we have some time to prepare.
Right now it's a dead bulleye for our area.  We'll keep our eye on the weather
report daily to figure out what we're going to do.
Thanks again,
Ed